Optical Practices are hesitant about promoting through marketing, advertising and publicity measures. Opticians are practitioners who help fit vision-correcting devices to help treat sight problems.‘‘Almost nothing need be said when you have eyes.” ― Tarjei Vesaas.
It is important in this modern world, to advertise your Optical practices online and with the best strategic plan. There are various ways, below are five important strategies-
- Call to book your appointment!
- Fill out this form for a free eye exam.
- Book your appointment online – CLICK HERE
- Mobile-Friendly. Your practice’s website should work well on mobile devices, half of internet traffic is on a mobile device.
- Your site should not have animations and unnecessary elements that slows your site down, else people start to leave.
2. SEO-SEO stands for “search engine optimization”. Websites that show up high in Google’s search results have done a great job of optimizing their site. Your optical practice has to focus a lot on it’s SEO in order to rank very high on Google searches. For SEO to function, your optical practice needs below in check-
- Your practice should have your phone number, address, business hours on the page. This helps Google know you’re a local business and organize their results accordingly.
- Google rewards websites that do the best job of explaining things. Talk about all the things that your optical practice does well, those things are important. Make individual pages to describe each service/product you provide.
- Install Google Analytics on your site. Until you know how many people are coming to your site and where, you’ll never know what you need to do to make it better. 3. EMAIL SIGNUPS AND NEWSLETTER-
4. REFERRAL PROGRAM–It’s important to attract audience and with a catchy headline, it’s possible. You can gain attention with one short sentence and explain the benefit of joining at the same time. Think about it as giving back to your customers, when they know how appreciated they are by your practice, they become more engaged in your brand. Examples of catchy headlines are below-
- Refer your friends and get $10
- Spread the love, and get your eyes checked for free!
- Invite your friends and earn a free checkup
- Buy three, Get one for free
- Book an appointment and get a free t-shirt
- Be sure to thank your referral source as well.